There is no shortage of private and institutional investment in the sports, media and entertainment sectors, but Aser Ventures is about more than providing capital.
We marry investment with deep market expertise, making us uniquely placed to drive value for our partners, portfolio companies and their end users.
How we invest
Aser Ventures is a hub for leading investment opportunities.
We are not tied to a particular stage or scale of investment, from incubating new businesses to working with globally known names.
We invest in potential.
Our management team is made up of leading figures from the sectors in which we invest.
Portfolio companies benefit from deep market insight, strategic advice and membership to an ecosystem of innovative sports and media organisations.
A commitment to innovation and new technologies unites our approach across the portfolio.
We pioneer new digital solutions and invest in ground-breaking technologies.
Disruption is in our DNA.
Our track record
Since 2015 we have established a track record of creating value for our partners and portfolio companies.
From founding global sports platform ELEVEN SPORTS to securing year-on-year revenue growth for Leeds United.
There is much more to come.
- 49ers Enterprises increase Leeds United stake to 37%
- Strategic partnership agreed with Corrum Capital
- Leeds United promoted to the Premier League
- New streaming & distribution platform LIVENow launched
- Eleven Sports launches in Japan
- Eleven Sports further monetises Eleven’s Polish business
- Creation of Base Sports
- Commercial partnership with Onefootball
- Aser Ventures invests in Epico
- Polsat invests in Eleven Sports Poland
- Investment in Whistle Sports
- Launch of full-service production company, Easyprod
- Investment in Hellodi
- Eleven Sports launches in Portugal, UK, Ireland and Myanmar
- Aser and 49ers Enterprises enter strategic partnership
- Full takeover of Leeds United completed
- Acquisition of Elland Road Stadium
- Eleven Sports acquires distribution assets of One World Sports and launches in USA
- Eleven Sports acquires Sportube and launches in Italy
- Eleven Sports launches in Taiwan
- Acquisition of 50% of Leeds United
- Aser Ventures is founded
- Global sports platform Eleven Sports is launched
- Eleven Sports launches in Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland