The Role: Senior Creative Designer, Aser
Reporting to: VP Marketing, Aser
Aser is a global investment company focused on the media (technology) and sports sectors. Aser boasts an unrivalled global network and key insights about new investment opportunities, with an outstanding management team that is closely involved in the development of its ventures. Aser’s portfolio companies include the global media platform ELEVEN SPORTS and Leeds United Football Club, amongst others.
The Senior Creative will be responsible for managing our inhouse creative. You will ensure the integrity of Aser and all its media and sports brands across all marketing activities and collateral. You will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact across multimedia channels both on and off-air, from channel branding, programme packaging and promotions, to digital and print creative, social media templates, PPT presentations, event branding and merchandising.
The job will consist of live daily output as well as longer term projects, and you will also be expected to support the VP Marketing on other projects, as required. As a business on the cutting edge of sports and media, you will be responsible to help keep us innovative and fresh across all creative and help lead our creative teams across all our businesses and markets.
• Be a disciplined brand custodian for Aser and all its brands; make sure on-air and off-air creative is on-brand and adheres to the highest professional standards
• Keep our innovative brands to a premium standard, the creative fresh and conceptually sound
• Keep abreast and get inspired by the latest industry activities, brand and design news and updates in sport, media and technology
• Help develop new brands, brand assets, brand guidelines, imagery and working closely with VP Marketing help to create tone of voice
• Design and develop websites for new brands, help upgrade existing sites based on performance and stats as well as creative need
• Design and develop clean, concise and dynamic presentation materials for investor, partnership and commercial proposals
• Design and help develop ecommerce websites, adapting UI for performance based on stats
• Manage the studio; project manage designers and creative to ensure timely delivery
• Be prepared to generate and present a number of ideas and concepts for larger branding projects, making sure concepts meet objectives and conform to the brief’s requirements.
• 7+ years of experience in developing and executing multimedia design (web, graphic design)
• Have comprehensive understanding of current production tools and equipment with knowledge of WordPress, PowerPoint, fluent in AppleMac / Adobe Creative Suite
• Be self-confident, flexible, motivated team member, collaborative in nature, a good communicator
• Work on and manage multiple projects running simultaneously
• Experience in multimedia required
• Have a keen interest in sports with a solid understanding of the sports fan and the fan journey
• Always be inspired and seek excellence.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Portfolio, quoting Senior Creative Designer. Applications without a portfolio won’t be considered.
This role is full-time out of our London office in Victoria. Only those able to work in the UK will be considered.