Aser is a global investment company focused on the media (technology) and sports sectors. We combine financial capital with a world-class team of senior executives to create equity value for our portfolio companies. Aser boasts an unrivalled global network and key insights about new investment opportunities, with an outstanding management team that is closely involved in the development of its ventures. Aser specialises in the rapid growth and international expansion of its portfolio companies which include the global media platform Eleven Sports and Leeds United Football Club.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing guru with good design skills who can help to ensure the integrity of Aser and all its media and sports brands across all marketing activities and collateral. We are looking for a marketing manager who can create design solutions that have a high visual impact, and who can combine creative thinking with compelling storytelling and communications strategy..
The marketing manager will have enjoyed success in creating visual solutions across multimedia channels, particularly with presentation skills (PPT), web, digital and print graphic design and branding. The successful candidate will work on live daily output as well as longer term projects and be required to support the marketing team with marketing projects as needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative business on the cutting edge of sports and media, in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. If you are a creative talent and you love sports, then we want to hear from you!
- Be a brand custodian for the company and all its brands
- Manage and prioritise briefs and outputs, including social media content, presentations, templates, graphic design material
- Create impactful PPT presentation decks
- Demonstrate strong conceptual and creative design
- Understand social / fan influencer channels / other promotional new media platforms
- Have comprehensive understanding of current production tools and equipment with knowledge of WordPress, PowerPoint, fluent in AppleMac / Adobe Creative Suite
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and executing multimedia design
- Be self-confident, flexible, motivated, collaborative in nature, and a good communicator
- Work on and manage multiple projects running simultaneously
- Experience in media strongly preferred
- A keen interest in sports with a solid understanding of the sports fan is strongly preferred.